- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Get your hands on our best selling bundle today! A tube of WHIPPEDEARTH® will have you forgetting what a bad skin day even looks like PLUS a 3 pack of Buff Puff will cut through the days make up and environmental toxins like a hot knife cuts through butter. Together they'll leave your skin feeling smoother than that new silk pillowcase you want to buy.
Say so long and farewell to flaky dead skin and breakout-making bacteria because WHIPPEDEARTH® is here to take out the garbage, soothe the breakouts and restore the balance so you can glow while working on the peaceful inner bliss of your gorgeous being.
Unlike its synthetic and much harsher counterparts, the BUFF PUFF™ is made from 100% Bamboo Cotton fibres, ensuring that your skin's surface remains undisturbed and tranquil yet purified and ready for the next step in your skincare routine.
D-94™ ENRICHED EARTH
The magic ingredient, our diatom-enriched earth, is 94% quartz. Hence, the name, D-94™. It has powerful, negatively charged properties that fight anything that doesn't serve your skin. As it soaks up harmful bacteria and oil build-up, it creates a safe, clean space to help the skin to repair.
This mighty antioxidant works with the D-94™ in perfect harmony. It is superabundant in vitamins and minerals, which work hard to nourish the damaged skin barrier. It also does a remarkable job at calming down inflamed breakouts.
BOTANICAL SUGAR SQUAD:
The super squad of plant sugars are assembled to maximise rehydration and deliver comfort to fragile, sensitive skin that is prone to irritation. They encourage the freshly polished surface of your skin to produce collagen protein which contributes to the quality restoration of the skin barrier.
WHIPPEDEARTH® FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Water, Diatomaceous Earth (D-94™ Enriched Earth), Kaolin, Magnesium Sulfate, Carica Papaya (Papaya Ferment) Fruit Extract, Bentonite, Saccharide Isomerate, Glycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Charcoal Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alcohol, Triethanolamine.
BUFF PUFF Ingredients:
100% Bamboo Cotton
How to use
Always start with a clean face.
THEN, YOU HAVE 2 OPTIONS -
1. Spot treatment - apply a small blob onto the area you wish to treat and let it dry out for at least 15-20 minutes.Wipe off with warm water and a soft wash pad. Then, cleanse with a water-based cleanser and moisturise with a water-based moisturiser. If you do this in the morning, apply a non-comedogenic SPF.
2. Apply and gently spread across larger areas or the entire face depending on your skin's current situation. Do not scrub. Instead, use soft circular motions to spread the formula in an even layer and leave it to dry thoroughly. Wipe off with warm water and a soft wash pad. Then, cleanse with a water-based cleanser and moisturise with a water-based moisturiser. If you do this in the morning, apply a non-comedogenic SPF.
- MMintyVerified BuyerReviewingWHIPPEDEARTH®I recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34What is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Blackheads, Large Pores, DrynessRated 5 stars3 months agoAbsolutely love it!
Honestly I don’t know any other product that leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft at the same time! I have combination skin and when ever I’ve used other products, I’ve been left feeling dry and needing to apply many layers of moisturiser especially around the T-zone! But with Whipped Earth it’s completely different! Highly recommend it!
- EOEdiz O.ReviewingWHIPPEDEARTH®I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoIf you're not already on TheCleanOne collective, you're missing out!
Loved the product. Loved the experience. Felt so good after washing my face and felt cleaner and clearer throughout the day! Highly recommended!
- HHHagianti H.Verified BuyerReviewingWHIPPEDEARTH®I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoSkin Saver!! Best Clay Mask I have ever used!
Thanks for this miracle mask! I have a very sensitive-reactive, dry-dehydrated skin and sometimes I have bumps-like skin due to mild rosacea. With this mask, the bumps on my skin dried out, calmed and cleared without drying and irritating my skin, like other clay masks! It must be due to the advanced technology and ingredients this mask uses! Thank you very much once again. I will definitely re-purchase this mask and recommend the mask to my friends! <3
- KAKarine A.ReviewingWHIPPEDEARTH®I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I am absolutely in love with this polish. I have been using it twice a week for the past month and by far is the best product I have ever tried (I have tried every brand under the sun from high end to your low end priced products). This is the first product to not make my skin feel dry after application and has also helped keep my acne at bay. My skin feels refreshed and glowy after use. Highly recommend!
- SPSweta P.ReviewingWHIPPEDEARTH®I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agolove the natural ingredients
This is one of the best i would say. the texture was super smooth and i needed that extra love as i had few breakouts and certainly it did work on my skin. Got that extra love! Love that packaging was from recycle materials. When i applied on my face ...it felt so nice, light and had that super comforting feeling on the skin.